What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
How to build muscle and gain weight the right way – No drugs, supplements or 2 hour bodybuilding programs. The honest answers to building muscle, getting ripped, gaining weight especially for hardgainers.
- The truth about training to failure – Is it really necessary to go to failure, or are you actually digging your own grave? (I can’t wait to tell you this!!!)
- The most highly guarded muscle building ingredient of all time – It has nothing to do sets, reps, and the way you train. (You might not want to share this with anybody it is so damn powerful).
- The hidden truth about High Intensity – I’m handing you the simple formula to measure your workout intensity. With just this alone, others will think you’re a professional trainer!
- Learn the BEST training split ever for skinny hardgainers – The PERFECT workout split to get you the most training BUT still optimize recovery. You get the best of both worlds!
- Lastly, legendary physiques were not built on silky smooth machines and bogus exercise equipment like the Bowflex, Total Gym 100 or the Weider Max 5000.
- EXACTLY how much and how little to train – Train too long and your Testosterone levels will drop like a rock. How long is too long? I’ll show you.
- Discover the explosive technique “Heavy Weights For High Reps” – Learn this key ingredient and start waking up to new layers of muscle everywhere!
- Discover the #1 principle associated with fat burning – You’ve learned this back in 4th grade and it’s not as complicated as the nutrition experts would like you think.
- Control the most destructive hormone in your body- Not knowing how to manipulate this one hormone will turn your muscle into an “all you can eat buffet.” Most people don’t even know that this hormone exists.
- A sneaky “trick” to get more recruitment from your muscles – This is guaranteed to wake up more muscle fibers than ever before. Don’t get scared if you feel like your skin is going to rip!
Can I trust it?Seeing as I haven’t actually bought this product, how can I answer this one? Well, I know I can find out some useful information for you to help you make your purchase. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Vince Delmonte Fitness scores an averge of 3.32, which is about averge and isn’t a cause for worry.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Vince Delmonte Fitness scores 71.28/100 which is excellent – this product is selling in high quantities every day. That’s an indication of high quality.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.vincedelmontefitness.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $77.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: vincedelmontefitness.com you’ll also be taken through to vincedelmontefitness.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)